Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ivy (Hedera), is a genus of 12–15 species of evergreen climbing or ground-creeping woody plants in the family Araliaceae, native to western, central and southern Europe, Macaronesia, northwestern Africa and across central-southern Asia east to Japan and Taiwan. It can be used as a wand wood. Though Garrick Ollivander himself did not use it, his associate in the Hogsmeade branch was known to sell wands made from ivy.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Notes and references
- ↑ The Universal Store: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - Chapter 6 (The Journey from Platform Nine-and-Three-Quarters)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Chapter 1 - (The Riddle House)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Chapter 23 (The Yule Ball)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Chapter 17 - (Bathilda's Secret)