|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is of a real-life person, place, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
Behind the scenes
- In real life, Isaac Newton spent a great deal of time studying alchemy, writing and transcribing around a million words on the subject over the course of his lifetime. J. K. Rowling briefly mentioned him on Pottermore as one of the real historical figures who sought to make a Philosopher's Stone.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) (Mentioned on book cover)
Notes and references
- ↑ "Isaac Newton" on Wikipedia
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) - Chapter 4 (The Leaky Cauldron) (see this image and this image)
- ↑ "Why did Isaac Newton Believe in Alchemy?" from the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics
- ↑ Writing by J.K. Rowling: "The Philosopher's Stone" at Pottermore