Conjures invisible ropes used to restrain others
- "Dumbledore had most of the remaining Death Eaters grouped in the middle of the room, seemingly immobilized by invisible ropes..."
- —Dumbledore deals swiftly with the Death Eaters.[src]
This was a spell to bind or restrain someone with non-visible ropes. In 1996, Albus Dumbledore captured remaining Death Eaters in the Ministry of Magic and had them grouped in the middle of the Death Chamber, restrained by invisible ropes. Lord Voldemort may have used this spell in 1997, to restrain and suspend Charity Burbage in Malfoy Manor.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Possibly)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (Possibly)