The Invisibility Potion makes the drinker invisible for a short time and is probably an alternative to an Invisibility cloak or a Disillusionment Charm. It can be either drunk or smashed either near or on the person you are wishing to hide from the naked eye.
Behind the scenes
- The potion is never mentioned in any of the Harry Potter books or films, it is however mentioned in the games more than once.
- In the PS1 video game adaption of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone Harry Potter need to use this potion in order to activate the Cloak of Invisibility, a thing probably added into the game in order to not make it too easy for players to finish the levels.
- However, instead of using the shape of a potion, this game uses the shape of an Invisibility Cloak and is semi-transparent.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (First appearance)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7