Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World. Spoilers will be present within the article.
The Invisibility Potion makes the drinker invisible for a short time and is probably an alternative to an Invisibility cloak or a Disillusionment Charm. It can be either drunk or smashed either near or on the person you are wishing to hide from the naked eye.
Behind the scenes
- The potion is never mentioned in any of the Harry Potter books or films, it is however mentioned in the games more than once.
- In the PS1 video game adaption of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone Harry Potter need to use this potion in order to activate the Cloak of Invisibility, a thing probably added into the game in order to not make it too easy for players to finish the levels.
- However, instead of using the shape of a potion, this game uses the shape of an Invisibility Cloak and is semi-transparent.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (First appearance)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World