Intermediate Transfiguration was a textbook for moderate Transfiguration, not beginner level and not N.E.W.T.-level, but a between stage for students studying the field of Transfiguration. It is a red volume, with gold-gilded corners, and a decorative golden band holding it shut around the middle, held with a gleaming green pin that resembles an emerald.
This book is used by students at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Students at Hogwarts use this book in their third, fourth, and fifth years, to further their study in Transfiguration. A copy of this textbook costs two galleons at the Flourish and Blotts Bookshop in Diagon Alley.
- Animagi (possibly)
- Draconifors Spell (possibly)
- Lapifors (possibly)
- Owl to opera glasses
- Teapot to tortoise (possibly)
- Vanishing Spell (possibly)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (First appearance)
Notes and references