Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ian (also spelled Iain) is a given name that can refer to:
Behind the scenes
Real-world individuals with the given name Ian include:
- Ian Brown, the actor who portrayed a wizard sitting in the Leaky Cauldron in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Ian Hart, the actor who portrayed Quirinus Quirrell
- Ian Kelly, an actor who portrayed Hermione Granger's father in the film adaptations of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Ian Maden, a British actor who played a commuter in film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Ian Seale, a British actor who portrays a Ministry of Magic policeman in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- Ian Whyte, a Welsh actor, stuntman and former professional basketball player who played Olympe Maxime in full-body shots in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.