|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
|Human to shark|
Turns caster into a shark
- "Harry turned and saw something monstrous cutting through the water toward them: a human body in swimming trunks with the head of a shark.... It was Krum. He appeared to have transfigured himself — but badly."
- —Description of Victor Krum's use of this spell[src]
This spell transfigures the caster into a shark. Viktor Krum attempted to use this spell to complete the Second task of the Triwizard Tournament, but only managed to transfigure his head. He was able to complete the task successfully regardless.
Behind the scenes
- Despite presumably not being his intention, this partial transfiguration was arguably more effective than a full one would have been. A transfigured human only has the intellgence of the creature they transform into, so this partial transformation allowed him to brave the lake and yet keep the mental capacity to perform the task.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4