Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- Professor McGonagall: "Professor Moody! What... what are you doing?!"
- Bartemius Crouch Jr (disguised as Alastor Moody): "Teaching!"
- Professor McGonagall: "Is that a... is that a student?"
- Bartemius Crouch Jr (disguised as Alastor Moody): "Technically it's a ferret."
- — Barty (as Moody) arguing with McGonagall[src]
Human to ferret is a Transforming spell that transfigures a human into a ferret. Barty Crouch Jr (disguised as Mad-Eye Moody) used this spell on Draco Malfoy in the 1994-1995 school year when he tried to curse Harry Potter behind his back. Minerva McGonagall later performed the appropriate untransfiguration.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4