|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
Causes the target to turn into a pig
Behind the scenes
- Harry Potter: "Shut up, Dudley. I'm warning you..."
- Dudley Dursley: "Why should I?"
- Harry Potter: "Because if you don't, I'll turn you into the idiot pig you are!"
- — Early lines from the Order of the Phoenix film
- In an early script for the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry threatened to use this spell on Dudley once again when Dudley and his gang tormented Harry near the film's start.
- Hagrid mentions that he tried to turn Dudley into a pig, but supposes that must not have worked because he was already too much like a pig. However, he might simply have been using the wrong spell. Alternatively, this is simply another instance of Hagrid's magic not working fully, due to his snapped wand.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card) (Possibly)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card) (Possibly)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (Mentioned only) (Cut from final film)
- Pottermore (Mentioned on a Famous Wizard Card)