Hugo Weasley (born sometime after August 2006) was a half-blood wizard and the child of Ronald and Hermione Weasley (née Granger). He has an older sister named Rose who attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry from the 2017-2018 school year onwards.
Hugo Weasley was born after August 2006 to a pure-blood father and a Muggle-born mother, making him half-blood. He is about two years younger than his sister Rose, and around the same age as his cousin Lily Potter, daughter of Harry and Ginny Potter, and the two seem to be quite close. In 2017, he accompanied his parents to see off his sister and his Potter cousins to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Hugo and Lily shared an eagerness to go to Hogwarts, despite both of them being too young. At King's Cross Station, the two had "an animated discussion about which House they would be sorted into when they finally went to Hogwarts" 
Although it is not specified when, it is likely he will attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry when he turns eleven.
Hugo, like his elder sister Rose, takes after their paternal family in looks. He has his father's red hair and blue eyes.
Hugo is a Latinised form of the Germanic or Teutonic name Hugh, meaning "bright in spirit and mind". French novelist and poet Victor Hugo was a famous bearer of this name. J.K.Rowling loved his works.
It is also possible that Ron and Hermione wanted their children to have the same initials as their parents, R and H. Interestingly, both children also have names consisting of four letters.
Behind the scenes
- Hugo is portrayed in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 by Ryan Turner.
- In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7, Hugo appears licking a lollipop. His father, Ron, tries to swipe it from him but misses, as Hugo moves his arm.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- J.K. Rowling: A Year in the Life (Mentioned only)