Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
The hospital tower is one of the many towers of Hogwarts Castle which has a semi-ovular shape. It is located on one side of The Quad and is at the end of the hospital corridor which connects the Clock Tower to the rest of the castle. On the fourth floor of the tower is the hospital wing and school matron's office. There is also a staircase that leads to the fourth-floor corridor and, by extension, to the Grand Staircase. There is also a secret passage behind a bookshelf in the matron's office. The Prefects' bathroom is located on the fifth floor, just above the hospital wing.
Hidden in the fifth door to the left of a statue of Boris the Bewildered. The door opens when given the correct password. There is large pool-like bath and many taps for different types of bubble baths and lotions. In one side of the room there are the stalls with toilets inside. Opposite of the toilets there is a large, swimming pool-like tub with faucets surrounding it. The faucets all run differently-coloured water, bubbles, and foam. Looking at the tub, one would imagine it would take quite some time to fill, but it actually fills remarkably fast, considering its size.
Behind the scenes
- This tower first appears in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban along with the Clock Tower. However, the hospital wing appears in the previous two film adaptations meaning it would have been located in another part of the castle (possibly somewhere near the Chamber of Reception). The different set used for the first film supports this claim.
- Before this tower make its appearance, the place was occupied by an unknown tower.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
Notes and references