Anteoculatia is a hex that causes the target to grow antlers.
In 1996, after Fred and George Weasley's dramatic exit from Hogwarts, Pansy Parkinson was hit with this spell, presumably in retaliation for the fact that she and other members of the Inquisitorial Squad had been helping Argus Filch to crack down on the sudden increase in rule-breaking. The next day, Pansy had to miss all of her classes, which pleased Hermione Granger.
Behind the scenes
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (First appearance)
- J. K. Rowling's Official Site (Mentioned only)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7