|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- Horace Slughorn: "Listen m'boy: in the old days, I used to throw together the occasional supper party. To the select student or two. Would you be game?"
- Harry Potter: "I'd consider it an honour, sir."
- Horace Slughorn: "You'd be welcome too, Granger."
- Hermione Granger: " I'd be delighted, sir."
- Horace Slughorn: "Splendid! Look for my owl. Good to see you, Wallenby."
- — Horace Slughorn invites Harry Potter and Hermione Granger to a supper party, and neglects Ronald Weasley, calling him Wallenby.[src]
This owl belonged to Professor Horace Slughorn. He used it to send his messages to the Slug Club in both tenures as Potions Master at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Barnabas Cuffe would always be happy to take the owl to hear Horace's point of view on the day's news in the Daily Prophet.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (Mentioned only)