- "Harry left the locker room alone some time later, to take his Nimbus Two Thousand back to the broomshed. He couldn't ever remember feeling happier. He'd really done something to be proud of now – no one could say he was just a famous name any more."
The locker rooms are structures by the Quidditch pitch, at Hogwarts. Students would change into Quidditch robes there, and team captains, like Oliver Wood, gave pep talks to their teams just before inter-House matches.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game