|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
Behind the scenes
- In the first two video games, this entrance leads directly to the Entrance Hall, with a large, ornate front door. In the third, the same door appears, but cannot be opened - the Clock Tower Courtyard instead leads directly to the Entrance Hall.
- This is one of the few areas of the castle to remain consistent throughout the films. But the grounds is smaller and the wall that separate it to the Training Grounds was removed in the sixth video games.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
Notes and references