|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
Behind the scenes
- The Glenfinnan Viaduct is frequently used for filming scenes in which the viaduct and express are featured.
- The Jacobite, the train that was used for the Hogwarts Express in the movies, takes passengers between Fort William and Mallaig by way of the West Highland Line, which includes the viaduct.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- Harry Potter LEGO Sets (Appears on packaging)
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter