Some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, and, as such, spoilers will be present.
- "Anything off the trolley, dears?"
- —Trolley lady to everybody on the Hogwarts Express
The Honeydukes Express was the food trolley aboard the Hogwarts Express that enabled the students to purchase food on the long journey to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It was pushed by a plump, friendly witch, and some of the sweets were likely supplied by Honeydukes Sweetshop. The service also sells Daily Prophets.
The trolley also supplied iced pumpkin juice. It is unknown if any other beverages were available.
When Harry Potter first rode the Hogwarts Express at the beginning of his first year, he planned to buy "All of the Mars Bars he could eat", but the trolley didn't have any Mars Bars. Being new to the wizarding world Harry was amazed to find such items as: Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Bean, Cauldron Cakes, Chocolate Frogs, Drooble's Best Blowing Gum, Jelly Slugs, Liquorice wands, and Pumpkin Pasties.
Harry bought a little of everything and shared it with his new friend Ron Weasley. Over the years Harry and the others regularly used the food trolley whenever they travelled on the Express. Buying a bit of everything would cost about 11 sickles.
Upon the arrival of the trolley-lady, Harry, Ron and Hermione attempted to wake Professor Lupin, as they thought he looked like he could use feeding. They were unsuccessful, but the trolley-lady said that she would be up front with the driver if Lupin was hungry later. She handed Harry and the others a large stack of Cauldron Cakes. She also sold Ron Weasley a chocolate bar for 1 Sickle.
On their way to Hogwarts in September, Harry bought a stack of Cauldron Cakes for himself and his friends to share. At the end of the school year, Hermione Granger bought a copy of the Daily Prophet to check and see if there was anything about Voldemort's return.
When trying to prevent Albus Potter and Scorpius Malfoy from leaving the Hogwarts Express before reaching Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, the Trolley witch brought the Honeydukes Express cart onto the roof of the train, and transformed the pumpkin pasties into explosive devices.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (GBC version only)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film) (First identified as Honeydukes Express)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Mentioned only)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Building the Magical World
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game
- LEGO Harry Potter
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (play)