|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
|Hermione Granger's letter to Viktor Krum|
|Date of writing|
School owl (presumably)
- Ron Weasley: "Who're you writing the novel to anyway?"
- Hermione Granger: "Viktor."
- Ron Weasley: "Krum?"
- Hermione Granger: "How many other Viktors do we know?"
- — Ron and Hermione discussing the letter.[src]
This letter was written by Hermione Granger to Viktor Krum, on 18 December, 1995. The letter was very long, over half a parchment in length, and, when finished the tip of the parchment trailed to the floor.
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter Lexicon: Calendar - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - Chapter 21 (The Eye of the Snake)