Hermione Granger wore dress robes to the Yule Ball in 1994. They were made of a "floaty, periwinkle-blue material" and were considered to be attractive. Hermione also paid unusual attention to her appearance by using Sleekeazy's Hair Potion to put her hair into an "elegant knot at the back of her head".
When Hermione arrived at the ball, looking exceptionally pretty and on the arm of famous Quidditch player and Durmstrang champion Viktor Krum, she received a great deal of positive attention and compliments. Even those who disliked her, such as Draco Malfoy and Pansy Parkinson, could find nothing insulting to say to her.
In 1997, Hermione again wore dress robes to the Wedding of William Weasley and Fleur Delacour. They were lilac in colour, and she wore matching shoes. In this outfit, she was positively regarded by Ron, Viktor Krum, and the drunk men on Tottenham Court Road.
Behind the scenes
- In the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Hermione wears a pink dress instead of blue dress robes.
- Again her robes were changed for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, where Hermione wore a red dress instead of lilac dress robes.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (video game) (GBA version only)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7