|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- Ron Weasley: "Who're you writing the novel to anyway?"
- Hermione Granger: "Viktor."
- Ron Weasley: "Krum?"
- Hermione Granger: "How many other Viktors do we know?"
- — Ron and Hermione discussing the letter[src]
This letter was written by Hermione Granger to Viktor Krum, on 18 December, 1995. The letter was very long, over half a parchment in length, and, when finished the tip of the parchment trailed to the floor.
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter Lexicon: Calendar - Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 21 (The Eye of the Snake)