|"There are plenty of eye-witness accounts. Just because you're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you–"
This article contains a list of appearances, but currently has few or no notes and references. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by adding notes and/or references to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
Upon casting, a twisting jet of brilliant green light will shoot from the wand. A crackling ball of emerald-green energy will appear at the tip of the wand, with an identical one appearing at the plant one is charming. A thick jet of green light connects them. The plant will rapidly begin blooming.
Behind the scenes
- A spellbook which detailed how to cast this charm was owned by Professor Pomona Sprout, which she used to teach her Herbology classes.
- Herbivicus Duo is a stronger version of this charm.
- This spell may be related to Rose Growth, a charm which has identical effects, but which presumably only works on rose bushes.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (video game) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (video game) (DS only)