Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Upon casting, a twisting jet of brilliant green light will shoot from the wand. A crackling ball of emerald-green energy will appear at the tip of the wand, with an identical one appearing at the plant one is charming. A thick jet of green light connects them. The plant will rapidly begin blooming.
Behind the scenes
- A spellbook which detailed how to cast this charm was owned by Professor Pomona Sprout, which she used to teach her herbology classes.
- Herbivicus Duo is a stronger version of this charm.
- This spell may be related to Rose Growth, a charm which has identical effects, but which presumably only works on rose bushes.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (video game) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (video game) (DS only)