Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film). As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
In 1926, he was present at a rally for his elder son's supporters in New York, which was also picketed by members of the New Salem Philanthropic Society. While Henry was proud of Henry Shaw Jr, he did not think very highly of his younger son Langdon who he considered a disappointment. When Langdon investigated strange happenings in New York and began to realise there was a magical society living amongst them, he took his story to Henry. However, both he and Henry Shaw Jr dismissed his story.
Behind the scenes
Notes and references
- ↑ Shaw News was founded in 1875 so he was likely of age by this time.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 'Fantastic Beasts' film casts Jon Voight's son, Senator Henry Shaw, Seraphina rumoured at SnitchSeeker
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Pottermore - "8 exciting clues from the Fantastic Beasts featurette"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 "Full Character Descriptions from FantasticBeastsMovies.com
- ↑ "Video: Scene Being Filmed (UPDATED)" from FantasticBeastsMovies.com
- ↑ "Pottermore Set Report #3" from FantasticBeastsMovies.com
- ↑ "Will It Be JK Rowling’s Fantastic Beasts – Or Fascist Beasts?" from Bleeding Cool
- ↑ "Announcement Trailer for 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' to Be Unveiled Worldwide on December 15th" from Business Wire