Prior to 1991
"Henry" is from the Germanic name Heimirich, which means "home ruler", composed of the elements heim, "home" and ric, "power", "ruler". It was later commonly spelled Heinrich, with the spelling altered due to the influence of other Germanic names, like Haganrich, in which the first element is hagan, "enclosure".
Behind the scenes
- This portrait was comissioned specifically for the Harry Potter films, his face being inspired on the likeness of Stuart Craig, production designer for all the eight Harry Potter films.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (Appears in portrait(s))
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (Appears in portrait(s))
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Appears in portrait(s))
- Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey (Appears in portrait(s))
- Harry Potter Limited Edition (Appears in portrait(s))
Notes and references