Hebrides Islands, Scotland
|Length of average adult||
|Ministry of Magic Classification||
The Hebridean Black is a dragon native to the Hebrides Islands of Scotland. It has dark rough scales, ridges along its back, and a tail tipped with an arrow-shaped spike. The Hebridean Black has bright purple or red eyes and can grow to be up to thirty feet long. Its favourite food is deer, although it has been known to carry off cows.
The Hebridean Black is more aggressive than the other dragon native to the British Isles, the Common Welsh Green, and thus requires a territory of as much as one hundred square miles each. The MacFusty clan take responsibility for the dragons, and have done for centuries.
They acually have bright purple eyes, as said in fantastic beasts and where to find them by newt scamander.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game) (Exploding Snap Famous Wizards Card)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game