The name "Harvey" comes from the Breton given name Haerviu, which meant "battle worthy", from haer "battle" and viu "worthy". This was the name of a 6th-century Breton hermit who is the patron saint of the blind. It was introduced to England by settlers from Brittany after the Norman conquest.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (PS2 version only)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (NDS version only)
Notes and references
- ↑ He was at least in his first year at Hogwarts during the 1993–1994 school year.
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (PS2 version)