Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is the third Harry Potter game for the Game Boy Advance.
Immerse yourself in the magic wizardry of Harry Potter as you switch between characters and master spells to topple Harry's arch foes. Alternate and play as Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger and Harry Potter to combine their strengths and confront the sinister guards of Azkaban prison, Sirius Black and the Dementors. In Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban you'll encounter an array of new characters and creatures, undertake a variety of sub-quests, soar on a Hippogriff, reveal secrets of the Marauder's Map, and take on their friends in exciting multiple two-player challenges and mini-games.
From the Manufacturer
The Dementors are coming and this time Harry needs his friends. From the opening scene on the Hogwarts Express to the climatic finale on the shore of the great lake at Hogwarts, the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) immerses the player in the world of Harry Potter with captivating gameplay, stunning environments, and graphics that bring to life the magical world familiar to anyone who has seen the films.
- Harry Potter
- Ron Weasley
- Hermione Granger
- Draco Malfoy
- Albus Dumbledore
- Remus Lupin
- Rubeus Hagrid
- Severus Snape
- Sirius Black
- Peter Pettigrew
- Shrinking Solution: Shrinks whatever it touches. Not usable during gameplay. Ingredients: Leech Juice, Shrivelfig, Dead Caterpillar, Rat Spleen and Daisy Roots.
- Anti-Paralysis Potion: Cures paralysis caused by suits of armour or other creatures.
- Pepperup Potion: Retrieves lost Magic Power
- Wiggenweld Potion: Retrieves lost stamina.
- Antidote to Common Poisons: Cures the player from poison.
Behind the scenes
- The GBA version of the game reprises the same RPG format of the first two Game Boy Color version games.