Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets is the second Harry Potter video game for the PlayStation.
Ignoring Dobby the house-elf's grave warning that disaster will strike if he returns to Hogwarts, Harry embarks on his second year to find Dobby's predictions coming true. Harry soon finds himself entangled in a dark plot against his "Mudblood" classmates, as students keep turning up petrified. Could Draco Malfoy be to blame, or is something even more malevolent at work? With the help of returning friends Hermione, Ron, Hagrid, and Hedwig, players attend new classes to learn second-year spells that will aid them in a quest to uncover the true identity of the "Heir of Slytherin".
- Flipendo: Triggers switches and moves objects. Harry learned this spell in Philosopher's Stone.
- Expelliarmus: In wizard duels, disarms the opponent and puts an end to the duel. It is learned while dueling at The Burrow.
- Incendio: Shoots a blast of blue fire from Harry's wand. Used to light torches, clear away spider webs, and in combat against spiders and fire crabs. Learned in Herbology.
- Verdimillious: This spell is used in duelling and shoots green sparks at the opponent. Harry learns it on a private Defence Against the Darks Arts Class.
- Petrificus Totalus: Petrifies an opponent. Harry learns this spell from Lockhart and it is used to stun Pixies.
- Wingardium Leviosa: Makes objects or opponents fly. Harry already knows the spell at the start of the game.
- Harry Potter
- Ron Weasley
- Hermione Granger
- Gilderoy Lockhart
- Vincent Crabbe
- Gregory Goyle
- Draco Malfoy
- Rubeus Hagrid
- Tom Riddle
- Myrtle Warren