Unsorted vandalism reportsEdit
- The vandalism has been reverted, and the vandals blocked. Thanks for your report. ★ Starstuff (Owl me!) 18:54, 2 June 2009 (UTC)
Reporting 126.96.36.199 -- vandalism to various articles, replacing content with sexually explicit BS. -- 18:12, 11 June 2009 (UTC)
- The vandal has been blocked. Thanks for the report. -- Seth Cooper (Owl Post) 18:18, 11 June 2009 (UTC)
Reporting 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 (same guy) for repeatedly vandalizing the Seamus Finnigan page. They switch the link destinations in the article, substitute character pics for out-of-character actor pics, and upload fanart. Nick O'Demus 16:23, 6 July 2009 (UTC)
- Both IPs have been blocked for 48 hours and advised not to pipe links to illogical destinations. ★ Starstuff (Owl me!) 17:37, 6 July 2009 (UTC)
Multiple fanon edits on Blaise Zabini, Pansy Parkinson, and Bellatrix Lestrange by User:Pansyparkinson. Would it be out of line of me to ask for rollback privelages? Nick O'Demus 20:20, 6 July 2009 (UTC)
- I've given the user a fanon warning. Any further additions of fanon by them will result in blocks of increasing length per HPW:BLOCK. Also, if you want to request rollback privileges, you can do so at Harry Potter Wiki:Requests for permissions. ★ Starstuff (Owl me!) 22:58, 6 July 2009 (UTC)
- 220.127.116.11 - put link to download HBP ebook in the forums, possibly in violation of copyright.
- 18.104.22.168 (previously known as Iamkes, previously 22.214.171.124, previously 126.96.36.199) - unhelpful edits/minor vandalism (REPEATEDLY) on the Harry Potter article. Check any of the other revision histories to see how Seth Cooper and others continually rolled back his previous edits on more articles, and check Iamkes' talk page for Seth's recommendations that he follow editting policy and warning.
- 188.8.131.52 - minor vandalism to multiple articles.
- 404legend - uploading pornography.
- Flying Turd – Unacceptable username and vandalising Talk:Main Page and moving pages to offensive names. Grunny (Talk) 09:33, 25 August 2009 (UTC)
Repeatedly moving and redirecting pages against naming policy, also inserting fanon into articles. He has been informed of the policy already and warned several times. - Nick O'Demus 10:25, September 27, 2009 (UTC)
- The only redlinks I see right now are for non-existant talk pages linked to automatically by Template:Lts. The only way to get rid of the redlinks would be to create talk pages for the redlinks or to remove all instances of the Lts template from the Template:Tl page. I don't think we need to go to those lengths to clear every redlink found on this site. ★ Starstuff (Owl me!) 01:55, December 25, 2009 (UTC)