Welcome to Project Scarhead! Project Scarhead is the first of the newly minted, fresh off the vine, Harry Potter Wiki Projects. The Project's focus will be to totally revamp the Harry Potter article. As this is the main character of the series, our article on him should be one of the best - if not the best - article we can produce. The intention is to make this article near-perfect, and worthy of featuring on the main page as a featured article.
Disclaimer: Project Scarhead is so named because the project leader likes codenames to be both essentially true and whimsical. It does not in any way reflect the project leader's view of the character. Move along, move along.
- Write balanced and without POV.
- Do not add any speculation to an article.
- Source all information in articles (infoboxes, succession boxes, paragraphs, etc.) with reference tags to relevant source material.
- Conform to the layout guide.
- Make sure articles have flawless grammar and spelling.
- Fix templates and excessive links.
- Make sure all quotes and pictures are properly sourced.
- Search for new items for the "Appearances" and "Sources" sections of an article.
Use the talk page for discussions pertaining to this project.
Anyone who wishes to participate in this project, please sign your name underneath with three tildes (~~~), so as not to add the date to list. Also, if you have a prefered area to look at (copy-editing, images, adding material from a certain book, etc), please note it as well.
As an added incentive, contributors to the project will recieve a shiny, flashy badge to show they were a part of the endeavour.
Project leader's note: Badges may not be shiny or flashy. But they will be badges. Just one you can't wear in public.
- Cavalier One(Wizarding Wireless Network) (Project leader)
- Cubs Fan2007
- -Matoro183 (Talk)
- Me Potter Fan
- Roonil Wazlib
- The Umbridge
- Enrico Dc - added some images, minor edits, add informations...
- Quiddtich Lover
- Timbira(Spelling and Grammar)
- --Brissmas (Ginny Weasley) Added pictures, minor edits and info
- Darth Jadious Wand at the ready for bad spelling!
- Eleanor Rigby | talk | contribs(copy-editing, images, formatting)
- Charlotte "Charlie" Black(copy editing the article and cross refrencing)
- Giulliven(Grammars and Spellings, Images)
- Bongo2009 Talk - Spelling Mistakes Corrected
- NevilleismyHERO 05:28, June 14, 2010 (UTC) (Flow in writing, Clarification)
- White Storm
- A.P.W.B.Dumbledore (adding info and minor editing)
- Malfoy is legend
- THE ONE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED - Grammar, clarification, and basic minor editing.
- Arcturus Hatton(copy-editing,images)
- Deansdouble - minor editing and images.
- Lavender817 17:17, August 22, 2011 (UTC)
- VioletRedarte (Minor editing and Spell Check)
- Lilly Luna Potter i'll do a little bit of everything!
- Aaronsclee - Spelling, grammar, expression, link duplicates and other miscellaneous.
- Ravenclaw witch 21:45, January 12, 2012 (UTC) I can do anything, but I like working with images and adding small bits of info here and there.
- GryffindorForever A little bit of everything!
- CNGB (talk)CNGB
- Professor Nerdy (Owl Post) (Contrib's) - My wand is ready to fix punctuation!
- hjaype2016 (originally jaype2016)
- Felix Alan Cadmus Scamander - Cleaned up "Family Lineage" to "Life at St. Gregory's".