- Nominator: GingerEdit817
- Nomination comments:
(0 Unspeakables/2 Users/1 Total)
- At this point, I believe that the article is, at present, the best that it can be. As its healer on Project Wizard Tales, I have tried time and again to make it look better than it is, but it simply can not be done. I therefore think that this article is worthy of being a Featured Article. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by GingerEdit817 (talk • contribs).
- This Article was almost perfect when I got to it, with the one mistake that the Charlatan believes that Babitty is a Tree. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by davinfelth (talk • contribs).
- The article contains some sections that are not the same as others of the same sort in better articles. Namely, the Personality and Traits section is set up as a list, while on other pages, it is in paragraph format. Also, one quote is attributed to the Charlatan, while it is not, in truth, a quote at all, but a piece of narrative from the story. --Parodist 22:49, September 22, 2009 (UTC)#*
- Starstuff (Owl me!) 23:27, October 24, 2009 (UTC) The text of the article contains grammatical errors, and lapses between present and past tense, particularly in "Instructor of Magic." The "Relationships" and "Personality and traits" sections consist of repetitions of content from earlier in the article. ★
- Some preliminary objections:
- To start off, you have to reference everything (except the intro). This means every field in the infobox, and reference where you got each pice of information from.
- You also have a lot of tense shift which is awkward. Try making sure it is all in past tense, rather than changing mid-sentence.
- Try to clean up the linking. You don't need to link to the same article so many times in one article like you have with Babbitty. Try to keep it down to linking to an article once in the intro and once the body.
- I'd say just try to read it out loud to yourself and see how many of the sentences sound. There is a lot of grammatical errors in it, and reading it aloud can really make them easier to find :-).
- Grunny (Talk) 03:50, November 30, 2009 (UTC)
- Too many mistakes.--L.V.K.T.V.J.'(Send an owl!) 18:36, January 30, 2010 (UTC)
- Could be a good article, but still needs some work with details in certain sections ddevans96z