Harry Potter films, released on 4 December, 2012. It was given a limited release, with only 3,000 copies made available worldwide, and costing £552.00. The set focuses on the processes that went into designing the various costumes, props, and locations seen in the films.Harry Potter Limited Edition is a collector's edition bookset based off the
- A cloth-bound copy of Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey.
- A fullsize replica of the film prop for The Monster Book of Monsters.
- An oversized portfolio containing five pieces of frame-able Harry Potter concept art.
- Seven new volumes encompassing various parts of the filmmaking process:
- The Creature Shop Compendium: Flora and Fauna from the Harry Potter Films
- Environments Envisioned: Building Fantastic Sets and Scouting Dramatic Locations
- A Guide to the Graphic Arts Department: Posters, Prints, and Publications from the Harry Potter Films
- Movie Magic: Practical Props and Exciting Effects
- The Paintings of Hogwarts: Masterpieces from the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Sets
- Ten Years Later: Life on Set with the Harry Potter Cast and Crew
- Wizard Wear and Muggle Attire: Costuming the World of Harry Potter