Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Harry Potter Limited Edition is a collector's edition bookset based off the Harry Potter films, released on 4 December, 2012. It was given a limited release, with only 3,000 copies made available worldwide, and costing £552.00. The set focuses on the processes that went into designing the various costumes, props, and locations seen in the films.
- A cloth-bound copy of Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey.
- A fullsize replica of the film prop for The Monster Book of Monsters.
- An oversized portfolio containing five pieces of frame-able Harry Potter concept art.
- Seven new volumes encompassing various parts of the filmmaking process:
- The Creature Shop Compendium: Flora and Fauna from the Harry Potter Films
- Environments Envisioned: Building Fantastic Sets and Scouting Dramatic Locations
- A Guide to the Graphic Arts Department: Posters, Prints, and Publications from the Harry Potter Films
- Movie Magic: Practical Props and Exciting Effects
- The Paintings of Hogwarts: Masterpieces from the School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Sets
- Ten Years Later: Life on Set with the Harry Potter Cast and Crew
- Wizard Wear and Muggle Attire: Costuming the World of Harry Potter