|"There are plenty of eye-witness accounts. Just because you're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you–"
This article contains of a list of appearances, but currently has few or no notes and references. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by adding notes and/or references to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
In June of 1992, knowing that Harry Potter did not have any pictures of his parents, Rubeus Hagrid gave Harry a photo album that was full of pictures of James and Lily Potter, Harry, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger.
Behind the scenes
- In the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Hagrid gives Harry the album at Hogsmeade Station, instead of in the Hospital Wing.
- In the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, the album appears and has a picture of Harry, Ron, and Hermione.
- In the film adaptations of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, a picture of James and Lily dancing appears. Whether this is from the album is unclear.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: The Character Vault (mentioned only)