|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
|Harry Potter's dress robes|
- Ron: "What are those?! What are those?!"
- Harry: "My dress robes!"
- Ron: "Well they're all right! No lace, no dodgy little collar!"
- Harry: "Well, I expect yours are more traditional..."
- Ron: "Traditional? They're ancient! I look like my great aunt Tessie!... I smell like my great Aunt Tessie! Murder me, Harry!"
- — Ron Weasley and Harry Potter before the Yule Ball[src]
Harry Potter wore dress robes which looked similar to the Hogwarts uniform, but were green in colour to the Yule Ball for the 1994 Triwizard Tournament. Molly Weasley, who purchased the robes in 1994 when she went shopping for the kids school supplies, thought that they would look better on him, because the green colour matched Harry´s eyes. Ron Weasley said they were "all right" as they were not as hideous looking as his own dress robes.