Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In June of 1992, knowing that Harry Potter did not have any pictures of his parents, Rubeus Hagrid gave Harry a photo album that was full of pictures of James and Lily Potter, Harry, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger.
Behind the scenes
- In film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Hagrid gives Harry the album at Hogsmeade Station, instead of in the hospital wing.
- In the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, the album appears and has a picture of Harry, Ron, and Hermione.
- In the film adaptations of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, a picture of James and Lily dancing appears. Whether this is from the album is unclear.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: The Character Vault (mentioned only)