|"There are plenty of eye-witness accounts. Just because you're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you–"
This article contains a list of appearances, but currently has few or no notes and references. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by adding notes and/or references to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is of a real-life person, place, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
Not much is known about the wizarding community in Haiti. Whereas Inferius is the mascot of the Haitian National Quidditch team, it is likely that Necromancy is a common branch of magic practised in the country.
Magical games and sports
- The Doxy can be found in Haiti.
- The Dugbog can be found in Haiti.
- The Gnome can be found in Haiti.
- The Inferius is native to Haiti.
- The Nogtail can be found in Haiti.
- The Jarvey can be found in Haiti.
- The Jobberknoll can be found in Haiti.
- The Knarl can be found in Haiti.
- The Re'em can be found in Haiti.
- The Wood Nymph can be found in Haiti.
- Zombie (possibly)
The ashwinder, bundimun, chizpurfle, clabbert, fairy, flobberworm, ghoul, hippogriff, jobberknoll, kneazle, merpeople, mooncalf, plimpy, puffskein, salamander, streeler, werewolf and winged horse are all found throughout North America, existing worldwide.
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)