- "Your favourite horticulture monthly."
- —Slogan on the cover.[src]
Hadrian's Wall was a British Muggle monthly horticulture magazine. Mr. and Mrs. Granger were, apparently, subscribers, as they had at least an issue of this magazine in their sitting room in 1997. It cost £1.75.
That very issue advertised the following content on its cover:
- "With this special summer issue win a stunning garden trug from Rosemary'sGarden.com"
- "Free seed with every new subscription!"
- "Devon Heaven: "My Elysian Fields" - Top Holticulturist Rosemary Ames lets us into her Eden"
- "Foul Play: How to protect your feathered friends from the foxes"
- "Floral Harmony: Healing with nature"
- "Casting Nasturtiums: Discover the perfect climbing partner for your vegetable patch!"
Behind the scenes
- Hadrian's Wall was a defensive fortification in Roman Britain, begun in AD 122, during the rule of emperor Hadrian. The magazine may have also been named after Hadrian Whittle, a British garden designer who has worked with Filmscapes, a company which did landscaping work for the first five Harry Potter films.