Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film). As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
A haberdashery was a store that dealt in ribbons, buttons, thread, needles and similar sewing goods.
It was reported in the 28 November 1926 issue of The New York Ghost that a Pygmy Puff that had been mistaken for a pincushion had been rescued from a No-Maj haberdashery  but since the Pygmy Puffs are bred by Fred and George Weasley they were not supposed to exist at that time especially since it was ban to breed magical creatures in New York at the time.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ Haberdasher on Wikipedia
- ↑ Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (see this image)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter 6 (Draco's Detour) - "Hermione and Ginny both hung back, looking wary. “There you go,” said Fred proudly […] “What are those?” She was pointing at a number of round balls of fluff in shades of pink and purple, all rolling around the bottom of a cage and emitting high-pitched squeaks. “Pygmy Puffs,” said George. “Miniature puffskeins, we can’t breed them fast enough.“"
- ↑ Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay, Scene 19 - "TINA (O.S.): Hey. By the way, we closed that guy down a year ago. We don’t allow the breeding of magical creatures in New York."