|"Neither can live while the other survives..."|
- "Harry hurried up to the third floor, slipping the Marauder's Map out of his pocket as he went. Crouching behind the one-eyed witch, he smoothed it out"
The Gunhilda of Gorsemoor Corridor is a passage on the third-floor of Hogwarts Castle, accessed from the third-floor corridor. There is a statue of the eponymous witch standing in the corridor, hiding a secret passageway leading to Honeydukes. To the left of the statue is a classroom, in which Fred and George Weasley gave Harry Potter the Marauder's Map. A storeroom is also located off of the corridor.
Behind the scenes
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (First identified as Gunhilda of Gorsemoor Corridor)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)
- ↑ "The third-floor corridor seemed to be deserted. Harry scanned the map carefully and saw, with a leap of relief, that the tiny dot labelled Severus Snape was now back in its office. He sprinted back to the one-eyed witch, opened her hump, heaved himself inside, and slid down to meet his bag at the bottom of the stone chute." (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - Chapter 9)
- ↑ "He nodded toward an empty classroom to the left of the one-eyed statue." (Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - Chapter 10)