|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
|Gringotts Head Goblin|
Head Goblin of Gringotts Wizarding Bank
- Hagrid: "Ahem. Mr. Harry Potter wishes to make a withdrawl."
- Head Goblin: "Ah. And does Mr. Harry Potter have his key?"
- Hagrid: "Oh wait a minute. Got it here somewhere. Aha! Here's the little devil! Oh and there's somethin' else as well. Professor Dumbledore gave me this. It's about You-Know-What in Vault You-Know-Which."
- Head Goblin: "Very well."
- — Rubeus Hagrid to the goblin[src]
Behind the scenes
- The Head Goblin was portrayed by Warwick Davis, who also portrayed Professor Filius Flitwick. Davis went on to play Griphook in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
- This goblin's role in the story is replaced by Griphook in most video game adaptations.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (Appears in promotional picture)