Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Greta Catchlove (b. 1960) was a witch, who wrote the original edition of Charm Your Own Cheese. There was a portrait of Catchlove hung at Hogwarts Castle, guarding a secret shortcut between the second-floor landing of the Grand Staircase and the Entrance Hall side room. The password required to gain access to said shortcut was "Cheese Charmer". 
Behind the scenes
- An author named Gerda Curd is credited with having produced a revised edition of Charm Your Own Cheese.  It is possible that "Gerda Curd" is simply Catchlove's pen name.
- She may have been in the Marauders' year at Hogwarts.
"Greta" is a short form of Margareta. A famous bearer of this name was Swedish actress Greta Garbo (1905-1990).
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Appears in portrait(s))
- J.K.Rowling Official Site
Notes and references