|Gregory Goyle's wand|
Garrick Ollivander (presumably)
The wand of Gregory Goyle was of unknown length, core and materials. It was purchased by him (more likely his mother or father) prior to his first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the 1991–1992 school year. In the 1992–1993 school year, Goyle sat in Transfiguration resting his head on his wand while Professor Minerva McGonagall told the class about the Chamber of Secrets and Salazar Slytherin .
Behind the scenesEdit
- In the second part of the film adaption of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Goyle unleashed the Fiendfyre (as Crabbe was omitted due to Jamie Waylett's drug charges), and could not put out his wand and threw it into the fire.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film) (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7