|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- Ron Weasley: "This greenhouse is a jungle!"
- Hermione Granger: "Yes, professor Sprout certainly likes her plants"
- — Description[src]
This tower is a greenhouse located in Hogwarts Castle. Professor Sprout let many plants grow in this greenhouse, even Ron Weasley considering it a jungle. Because of that, Bavarian Erklings and Vampyr Mosp inhabited this tower.. In 1994–1995 school year, Gillyweed was stored here. The Herbology staircase is inside this tower, with a large fountain at the top of it.
Behind the scenes
- It seems to be based on a greenhouse that appears in the films and EA video games, the content of which was never revealed. However, the greenhouse in the films is not a tower, but a circular room. The content of this room is shown in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4.
- The tower only appears in the video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (video game) (First appearance)
Notes and references
|Professors: Herbert Beery · Pomona Sprout · Neville Longbottom|
|Textbooks: Flesh-Eating Trees of the World · Goshawk's Guide to Herbology · Magical Water Plants of the Mediterranean · One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi · Winogrand's Wonderous Water Plants|
|Hogwarts class: Herbology Award · Herbology Lesson Cup · Herbology Race Cup · Herbology Store|
|Hogwarts greenhouses: One · Two · Three · Four · Five · Six · Seven · Professor's Office|
|Herbologists: Herbert Beery · Miranda Goshawk · Elladora Ketteridge · Beaumont Marjoribanks · Nepali wizard · Phyllida Spore · Tilden Toots · Hadrian Whittle · Sir Winogrand · Selina Sapworthy|
|Plants Studied: Bouncing Bulb · Bubotuber · Devil's Snare · Fire Seed Bush · Mandrake · Mimbulus Mimbletonia · Puffapod · Screechsnap · Self-fertilising shrub · Snargaluff · Spiky Bush · Spiky Prickly Plant · Umbrella Flower · Venomous Tentacula · Walking plant · Whomping Willow · Wild rice|