|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- Ron Weasley: "This greenhouse is a jungle!"
- Hermione Granger: "Yes, professor Sprout certainly likes her plants"
- — Description[src]
This tower is a greenhouse located in Hogwarts Castle. Professor Sprout let many plants grow in this greenhouse, even Ron Weasley considering it a jungle. Because of that, Bavarian Erklings and Vampyr Mosp inhabited this tower.. In 1994–1995 school year, Gillyweed was stored here. The Herbology staircase is inside this tower, with a large fountain at the top of it.
Behind the scenes
- It seems to be based on a greenhouse that appears in the films and EA video games, the content of which was never revealed. However, the greenhouse in the films is not a tower, but a circular room. The content of this room is shown in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4.
- The tower only appears in the video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (video game) (First appearance)
Notes and references
|Professors: Herbert Beery · Pomona Sprout · Neville Longbottom|
|Textbooks: Flesh-Eating Trees of the World · Goshawk's Guide to Herbology · Magical Water Plants of the Mediterranean · One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi · Winogrand's Wonderous Water Plants|
|Hogwarts class: Herbology Award · Herbology Lesson Cup · Herbology Race Cup · Herbology Store|
|Hogwarts greenhouses: One · Two · Three · Four · Five · Six · Seven · Professor's Office|
|Herbologists: Herbert Beery · Miranda Goshawk · Elladora Ketteridge · Beaumont Marjoribanks · Nepali wizard · Phyllida Spore · Tilden Toots · Hadrian Whittle · Sir Winogrand · Selina Sapworthy|
|Plants Studied: Bouncing Bulb · Bubotuber · Devil's Snare · Fire Seed Bush · Mandrake · Mimbulus Mimbletonia · Puffapod · Screechsnap · Self-fertilising shrub · Snargaluff · Spiky Bush · Spiky Prickly Plant · Umbrella Flower · Venomous Tentacula · Walking plant · Whomping Willow · Wild rice|