- —Inscription on Sir Google Flange's portrait.[src]
Behind the scenes
- The portrait of Google Flange was based on a 1628 portrait of King Charles I of England, Scotland and Ireland, by Gerard van Honthorst.
- In The Making of Harry Potter, the portrait of Poderick Crookshank was erroneously put in a frame bearing Sir Google Flange's name. The mistake was cleared up in Harry Potter Limited Edition.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (Appears in portrait(s))
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (Appears in portrait(s))
Notes and references