At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film). As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
After being sentenced to death in 1926, Tina Goldstein had her happy memories extracted from her head by Bernadette, who then cast them into the execution potion in the Death Cell. To keep Tina sedated, the potion replayed the memories for her, including one of her mother calling her "pumpkin" and asking if she was ready for bed.
Behind the scenes
- Mrs Goldstein was played by Fanny Carbonnel in flashback scenes in the film Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. At 27-years-old when the film was made, she was actually younger than actresses Katherine Waterston and Alison Sudol, who played her daughters as adults.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (Appears in vision(s))
Notes and references
- ↑ Presumably she was (at least) seventeen when Tina was born and Dragon Pox is said to be more fatal for the "young" and the "elderly" implying she was one or the other at the time. Given how she appears in Tina's memories, it is implied to be the former.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay, Scene 44
- ↑ Since Rolf Scamander kept Newt's family name, it can be presumed that he is the son of a son of Newt's (if he were the son of a daughter of Newt's, he would bear whichever his father's surname was, and not Scamander, unless he were illegitimate).
- ↑ "‘Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them’: 43 Things to Know about the New Wizarding World Story" from Collider
- ↑ Behind-the-scenes video from the official Pottermore account on Twitter
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay, Scene 67
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 "Fanny Carbonnel Cast As Mrs Goldstein" at FantasticBeastsMovies.com