At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film). As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
After being sentenced to death in 1926, Tina Goldstein had her happy memories extracted from her head by Bernadette, who then cast them into the death potion in the Death Cell. To keep Tina sedated, the potion replayed the memories for her, which included "happy images" of her mother and father.
Behind the scenes
- Mr Goldstein was portrayed by Alan Mandel in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, but his role was not listed in the film's end credits.
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (Appears in vision(s))
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay (Appears in vision(s))
Notes and references
- ↑ Presumably he was (at least) seventeen when Tina was born and Dragon Pox is said to be more fatal for the "young" and the "elderly" implying he was one or the other at the time. Given how he appears in Tina's memories, it is implied to be the former.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay, Scene 44
- ↑ Since Rolf Scamander kept Newt's family name, it can be presumed that he is the son of a son of Newt's (if he were the son of a daughter of Newt's, he would bear whichever his father's surname was, and not Scamander, unless he were illegitimate).
- ↑ (any rlation to Anthony Goldstein) Yes (but distant). posted by JKR on Twitter on 15 August 2015
- ↑ "‘Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them’: 43 Things to Know about the New Wizarding World Story" from Collider
- ↑ Behind-the-scenes video from the official Pottermore account on Twitter
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay, Scene 67
- ↑ Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay, Scene 69