|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
The Black family's goblin-made goblets were made of goblin-wrought silver. They had several of these, made in 15th century, finely wrought, and embossed with their family crest, in Number 12 Grimmauld Place.
- Mundungus Fletcher: "This solid silver, mate?"
- Sirius Black: "Yes. Finest fifteenth-century goblin-wrought silver, embossed with the Black family crest."
- Mundungus Fletcher: "That'd come orf, though."
- — Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- ↑ “You took that from Sirius’s house,” said Harry, who was almost nose to nose with Mundungus and was breathing in an unpleasant smell of old tobacco and spirits. “That had the Black family crest on it.” - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince