Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Goblin-made armour was a term used to describe armour made by goblins, generally out of goblin's silver or a similarly enchanted substance, though the term could also be applied to weaponry such as Sword of Gryffindor. Armour made by goblins was unique from that of wizard or Muggle construction in that it would repel unwanted substances such as dirt, and thus never need cleaning, and imbibe any such substance that could strengthen it.
Known pieces of goblin-made armour
- A set of armour owned by magical artefact collector Hepzibah Smith. The set was very valuable, the normally stingy Caractacus Burke was willing to pay at least 500 Galleons for it.
- A sword commissioned by Godric Gryffindor and constructed by the silversmith Ragnuk the First.
- A giant-sized battle helmet that Rubeus Hagrid and Olympe Maxime offered to Karkus, Gurg of the giants. It was later stolen by Golgomath upon Karkus's death.
Behind the scenes
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry owns a large number of suits of armour. Whether any of these were made by goblins is unknown.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Mentioned only) (First identified as Goblin-made armour)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- Harry Potter for Kinect