Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Well, I think we should put it back in order for them, don't you?"|
Goblin's silver is a metallic element used by goblins in making weapons, armours, and other objects. An example of a weapon that was made using Goblin's silver is Godric Gryffindor's Sword. According to Professor Phineas Nigellus Black, Goblin's silver repels mundane dirt, so any weapons or armour made out of it does not require cleaning. Goblin's silver is also indestructible, and any weapon made from it would absorb the target's powers, making the weapon in question more powerful, such as Basilisk venom.
Known objects made of goblin's silver
- Godric Gryffindor's sword
- Black family's goblet
- Golgomath's battle helmet
- Hepzibah Smith's armour
- Muriel's tiara
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (First identified as Goblin's silver)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (video game)